Community Tool for generating a digital profile of the candidates where citizens can report actions taken by the candidate successes and failures.
- Ability to create political parties
- Ability to create public job candidates belonging to a political party.
- Ability to store the candidates proposed
- Possibility to compare candidates proposals on specific topics.
- Users can report achievements, failures, legal proceedings or sentencing processes of candidates or political parties, this reports are called references
- Each citizens can vote like or dislike for one candidate or party
- Ability to share the profile of a candidate, party or reference.
- Ability to make comments about a party, candidate or reference
DownloadYou can find the Drupal Releases at https://drupal.org/node/2039355/release
Drush Installhttps://drupal.org/node/2230351 If you are comfortable with drush make the make file build-openpublic.make can be used to build openpolitic with the command
drush make --prepare-install build-openpolitic .make openpolitic